deloitte international assignment services
nys us history regents thematic essay topics
i've just finished doing my homework
beautifying the school environment essay example
sex viagra tablets in in...
the essay directory reviews
beethoven op 59 no 1 analysis essay
sample essay ielts writing task 2
creative writing masters ucla
Canadian Top Net
bless me ultima reflective essay writing
narrative essay essential questions
example of objectives in a research paper
cheap essays proofreading for hire online
earthbound new introductory essays in environmental ethics
example of interview essay
cheap admission essay writer website usa
do as you would be done by essay
good guide paper research writing
essays on mark twain
el cialis lo puede tomar una mujer
cheap levitra 40mg
online prescription viagra
Zoom Workshops Available to Schedule for Your Clients, Club, Group or Company:
- Creativity is Your Superpower! A three-hour workshop/playshop designed to jump start your creative process, rekindle dormant creative dreams, and give 10 keys to creative success. Participants learn through experiential activities, mini-lectures, group games, personal journaling and sharing. Designed to empower each participant to connect with their inner creative instinct in a deeper way, in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Discovering Hidden Treasure: Reclaiming Your Creative Dreams a 6-hour workshop designed to assist participants in connecting with their inner wisdom, releasing blocks to accessing their own self-awareness, and becoming aware of their next steps for creative expression and fulfillment. Participants receive a journal and leave the class with concrete tools and self-directed next steps. Processes are fun, refreshing, safe and always confidential.
Zoom Classes Available for your Community:
- Spirit of Creativity: 4-Part Series. Over four weeks participants enjoy the time and space to go more deeply into the learning process. Using fun, non-threatening, enjoyable exercises, processes, games and mini-lectures, participants explore and access their positive creative dreams and direction in the following sessions:
Week 1: The Inner Journey of Creativity: Getting in Touch
Week 2: The Spirit of Play: Letting it Flow
Week 3: The Beauty of Creative Synthesis
Week 4: The Joy of Co-Creativity
The Spirit of Creativity Series will help you: learn to access your inner creative spirit in new ways; learn easy techniques for idea generating, vision refining and creative expansion; come away with fun prompts for accessing creative expression and discover a safe place to access your inner dreams, all with fun experiencial processes to support your self and others in getting in touch with who you are in a greater way.
Available Zoom Singing Classes:
- Sing From the Heart: Beginning Singing Class This class is designed for anyone and everyone who loves to sing, wishes they “could” sing, thinks they “can’t” sing, and is looking for support to free their inner singer! In a supporting, nurturing, safe space, participants learn basic fundamentals of healthy singing, breath support, and pitch-matching techniques to help make singing a more fun, enjoyable and empowering experience! Yes you CAN sing!
- Sing From the Heart: Find Your Inner Song Learn to listen at a deeper level for greater harmonious sound production and a richer, more substantial resonance. We will explore the ways to increase and enhance your authentic natural sound, by using easy to learn vocal techniques and combining them with greater awareness of our own natural vocal vibration signature. Discover ways to listen within at a new level and apply this awareness to your singing. Each person has a unique, authentic natural voice which through experiences of life they may be actualized to a greater or lesser degree. In a safe and supportive environment, rediscover that natural sound that comes when you are relaxed, set up for healthy vocal production and listening at a deep level.
- Singing the Ani-Hu and Beyond: Tuning in With Each Other This 2 1/2-hour class assists participants in bringing their listening skills to an even deeper level when chanting the sacred tone Ani-Hu (from sanskrit, approximately meaning empathy with God or empathy with unconditional love). Learn easy, gentle, effective techniques to bring your out-loud chanting into greater loving harmony! Remember how to listen inside *and* outside. It has been said that chanting the Ani-Hu is a way to come into greater harmony together in a group. To speak plainly, sometimes that doesn’t always happen, like those times your group is chanting and you secretly peek and look around and see people grimacing and holding their hands up to their ears–or when your facilitator says, “Okay, let’s try that one again!” This class is a fun gentle way to come into greater loving cooperation with yourself and others through improved listening and vocal resonance.
For more information and to schedule a zoom workshop or class for your group or community, please click here.
Thank you for your interest in Soul Expression Creativity Consulting Workshops and Classes!